Saturday 30 November 2013

NikStarr can come to YOU now..... a little pop into YOUR Life.

NikStarr can come to you now…… a little pop into your life !!!

I’m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited.  I get to share with you all; my latest baby.  The final product of my recent body of work.

I went into a recording studio.  Connected to the divine.  Closed my eyes, opened my mouth and out came magic.  It was captured and is now sitting on my website to share with you.

http://www.nikstarr.com/meditations.php

Simply click this link and you will be able to grab them in an instant.
http://www.nikstarr.com/meditations.php


I have been on quite the journey, as most of you know.  Being ready to record my work was a little challenge that I had to fumble through.  Fortunately I got over myself fairly quickly and have since been blowing myself away.  On taking myself through these recordings has taken me to some extreme profound places.  It took a little to get used to hearing my voice guiding me, in my ears rather than in my head.  I have shared a little with some of my students who say they are just as potent as being in my presence in the process.  I am massively proud of what came through that extremely fun day at the recording studio in the back streets of MAS in Bali.

These meditations are great for beginners to the most advanced meditator.

Most people don’t start meditating because ‘they don’t know how’ or ‘they are afraid they will do it wrong’.  This is the biggest illusion of meditation.

There is no right or wrong, there are unlimited ways of meditating.  A great way is being Guided.  You just sit there and follow my instruction.  Simple as that. 

The process of preparation I do is quite extensive and complex.  Channelling energy; at times deities and always as the collective conscious.  To ensure that these meditations create the highest outcome to the listener and the universal vibration.   So by simply listening, you too are raising the consciousness of the whole universe.

I know you will get profound experiences and wonderful journeys from these recordings.  Know that you can contact me anytime to discuss, share your experience or just say hi.   I love sharing, chatting and interacting with souls… it’s one of my fave things to do ever.



So, click on this link and go have a looksie at the meditations and see if any call your name.   There are individual ones, or a bonus, get the whole series available too.

http://www.nikstarr.com/meditations.php

Smashings of kisses and humongous hugs to YOU….

Nik.  xo

Oh, and while you are at my website, you can see the updated NikStarr Spiritual Store and my Mentoring program, which has only 5 places available in it. 

Wishing you a splendiferous stunning weekend.

                          

                         “There is no such thing as too much light or too big of a presence.”

No comments:

Post a Comment