Wednesday 5 December 2012

Yes.... I do insert Eggs in my Vagina.

Over the past several months I have said this line more times than I can remember.


You see, I sell Jade Eggs, which are basically enhancers for Pelvic Floor exercises.   I first heard about Jade Eggs at a detox program I was doing which also involved QiGong daily exercises.  We had a session on internal health. And the Jade Egg world was bought to my attention.  Vagina Gym (Heelllloooooo) ............... I liked this sessions information very much.  I have had 2 children naturally and have worked with women for the last 6 years and am very familiar with personal self-care.  It made perfect sense to me to not only care for my skin, my diet, my weight, my nutrition, my vitamins but my girly insides as well.  So my research and business was started with great enthusiasm.

My very first 'research' practise literally 'blew me away', it was nothing that I expected.  To my delight and surprize;  the 'energy' that I felt in my being from the Chi
of the Jade was out of this world.  Chinese medicine really knows things that western medicine have no idea about.

I felt, balanced, calm, strong, feminine and very very peaceful.  I almost forgot about the exercise component because merely enjoying the energy was; like I said, 'mind blowing'.  So simple and very private.  I found my new best friend.

Here is a little information from my website:  


"
The use of a stone or Jade Egg to strengthen the vagina is a practice that evolved in ancient China. As time went on, the secret of this practice remained in the Royal Palace and was taught only to the queen and concubines. Many who mastered the technique experienced very good health, remaining young and bountiful, with sexual organs in old age as tight and resilient as those of a young, unmarried lady. Some believe that the queen and concubines practiced the technique in order to please the king while making love. Originally, however the Egg Exercise and Vaginal Weight Lifting were implemented for improving health, both physically and spiritually, since these exercises provide more power to the Chi (Pubo-coccygeus or PC muscle) Muscle to lift the sexual energy inward and upward where it will be transformed into higher spiritual energy.


The egg is a marvelous way to strengthen and control the Chi Muscle. It is easier to practice control of this muscle with an egg in the vagina since, as the egg moves, you can feel the direction in which the Chi Muscle moves more distinctly. Controlling this voluntary muscle means control of the many involuntary muscles in this area as well. Also, as you master the use of this muscle of the vagina and perineum, you simultaneously tone up the lower abdomen. Thus, your performance sexual performance greatly improves, and the flow of sexual hormones increases.


Vaginal Weight Lifting is a very powerful practice to strengthen, in addition to the Chi Muscle, the urogenital and pelvic diaphragms. The strength of these two diaphragms is very important since these diaphragms serve as floors to the sexual organs and all vital organs.
When the Chi Muscle and diaphragms are loose, Chi pressure will leak out from the organs as they stack upon each other, dropping all their weight to rest upon the perineum. When strong, the muscle and the diaphragm function as seals, preventing leakage of life-force and sexual energies.
"

 http://www.jadeeggsonline.com/



www.jadeeggsonline.com





So you see, YES, I certainly do insert Eggs in my Vagina and I couldn't be happier.
As are my many clients that purchase a set.  You start with the large egg and as your muscles become more 'proficient' you move to the medium size, then the smaller size.  And just like all workouts.  You stop doing the work, those muscles stop their strength.  No different to any part of our bodies.  Jade eggs are especially good for pregnant women preparing for birth, those that have had children, women in menopause and post menopause and anyone wishing to care for all of their body.

We are encouraged to take responsibility more now than in any other time of our health, enough said. My Jade Egg business is based in Australia and shipping is free.  I ship all over the world at standard international rates too. 

As you can imagine, me being NikStarr, I love talking about anything and everything, especially energy and vaginas. 

Yours in health and Yumminess,



Nik.

No comments:

Post a Comment