Tuesday 4 December 2012

Time to Juice Fast..... December Commitment to Me.

This morning I started a JUICE FAST..... Woohoo.  I love fasting, after the initial couple of days of your body getting over thinking its hungry, the clarity sets in, the mind gets sharper, the lines around the eyes soften and energy returns.


As part of my commitment to myself for December I am immersing myself in these profound energies, it is with excitement that I embark on this fast, at least until my next event.

Which is held over 11 and 12 December. 


http://www.nikstarr.com/special-events-12-12-12.php

I am so excited by the group that has gathered.  I have two spaces left.



I am so grateful to be in Bali where fruit and vegetables are aplenty and very cheap, fresh coconuts coupled with my bench full of superfoods, I can't wait to see how the next week goes and what I will be able to do.




This morning I prayed, meditated, shopped and have yoga planned for this afternoon, all between working working working on my trusty computer.

I like being kind to me, its working out very well indeedy.

Much love,

Nik.  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment