Friday 7 December 2012

The energy is getting a little INTENSE ~ Right NOW!!!

He who knows others is wise.
He who knows himself is illuminated.
He who defeats others is strong.
He who defeats himself is powerful.
He who knows happiness is rich.


He who keeps his path is wilful.

Be humble and you will become whole.
Bend and you will become straight.
Empty yourself and you will become full.
Wear yourself out and you will become new.

The wise man does not show off, and so he shines.
He does not make himself known, and so he is noticed.
He does not praise himself, and so he has merit.
And because he does not compete,
none in the world can compete with him.

Lao Tsu
So I've noticed over the last couple of days many around me and myself have been 'feeling' a lot.  I lost myself in the drama of it all in quite the display of carry on.  My ever kind ex-husband who continues to give me opportunities to practise Patience, Politeness, Restraint, Tongue biting, Responding with Love, being the Mirror I wish to experience and being a very eloquent email writer when I want to use my well used curse vocabulary... gave me 'another opportunity'. 

I couldn't find my patience pants anywhere, I was a little sick and very tired, I wanted to punch a wall, I was cursing and huffing and puffing, I loved Nothing, I looked like a trash bag in the mirror and I didn't dare allow myself near a computer.............. I stomped around my house for awhile, looking for my empowering pants, they were no where to be found either.  So I managed to find a small piece of insight and sat myself down, closed my eyes and started to breathe, connected with source and realized what a good idea 'walking my talk' was and meditate (gee, fancy that).

And breathe................ oh that's helpful.  Centering myself and finally coming into a state of awareness, it hit me like a tonne of bricks.  I was Angry at ME.  I had been so confused by my state of reaction and unsettled by my feelings that I missed the point here.  I thought this old pattern of reacting to the same old boring story is not how I operate.  Why am I experiencing this crap?  The it became very clear,  After all the work I had done; sending unconditional love in meditation, being polite, honoring his contribution etc etc etc, I thought well then, what part of me hasn't evolved that I am still being mirrored this behaviour, I take responsibility for all that I experience.  What do I need to work on in myself that is a result of this situation.  Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttt, I wasn't pissed off at him, I was pissed off at ME.  I took the whole thing personally, 'oh poor me, whoaaa to me, poor little Nicole, someone is being mean to her..... blah blah blah'.  Seemed this is when I started to giggle. 

And I came back to my current NikStarr Tagline:

Don't worry about anyone else, just be the best version of yourself that you can be IN THIS MOMENT.  Be present, stay in the now, be mindful of the energy and use this time wisely.

So that's what I did.  I got on with it.  Nothing matters!!  What matters is how you behave, how you respond, how you re-act, be responsible for your vibration, your experience, your happiness and the rest WILL fall into place.

Don't make NOW any harder than it already is. 

Smile, Love, Laugh and Shine. 


Oh and looking at sexy men in pirates outfits ain't a bad thing to do either.  ;)

Have yourself a stunning day, might as well, Hey.

Love, love, love,

Nik.  xoxo

www.nikstar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment