Saturday, 26 January 2013

NikStarr in Brisbane 31 January - Bali retreat 7 Feb DISCOUNT AVAILABLE

I'm sitting on the Sunshine Coast in Australia on Australia Day and its cold and very wet.  NOT the normal festivities of beach, beer and play.  So tonight I am planning on going to Kevin James for Satsang chanting in Eumudi.  Gotta love diversity.


I recently had the honor to host my first Australian event here on the Sunshine Coast and it was a magical evening.  30+ people attended to hear my eclectic story and participate in a very special crystal meditation and discussion about the 5th Dimensional energy we have access to.


This Thursday in Brisbane I will be running the same event.  Here is the link if you want to come play.

http://nikstarr31jan2013.eventbrite.com.au/#

I will be returning to Bali on Feb 4 and have my first 5 day Spiritual Journey for 2013.

I have been so busy that I haven't had the time to promote or market this event and as such have only a small group gathered.

I am offering places at half price if you want to attend.  $1111.

Send me an email if you want one of these places.

Details of the journey here.  http://www.nikstarr.com/nikstarr-retreat-booking.php


With Gratitude,

Nik. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment